Friday 26 August 2011

Cassette ipod pocket

Hey all, back to creating again, last night I decided to made a fabric cassette case, because although they have been around for ages, I have never actually got round to doing one myself, and hey I had nothing better to do than start a sewing project (on a new machine) at 9:00pm! I decided to make it an ipod case, because well, that's what most people do, but I also have the problem of not knowing where to put my ipod if I am doing anything, notably cleaning my church, and I don't know whether anyone else has noticed, manufacturers have stopped putting pockets in items of clothing. This was the motivation for attaching a long tape for around my neck and making a sort of retro makeshift necklace at the same time.

So here's what I've got:
Works pretty well, I wore it out today, and people recognised it as a cassette which was what I was worried about, so I consider it a general success. Here are some more pictures...



No comments:

Post a Comment