Friday 16 September 2011

cue APP-rentice jokes!

I felt it to be an APP-ropriate time to move away from the cupcakes, vintage lace and typewriters side of me, towards my more gadgety side. I APP-arantly like setting myself seeming impossible tasks, but this was a fun one. I'm considering making these, less than 1 inch squares, into some sort of finished thing, maybe framing them in the correct positions, in a black frame or turning them into a cushion, or some cool hanging/mobile, not sure yet, you're a worldly bunch, comments APP-reciated (for anyone who remains confused at my sudden capitalisation, laugh at this video with me....
).
 I think it would make an awesome quilt if you made each square 10 inch, get onto it beavers. 

Sorry you'll have to scroll down a considerable way, so I compiled what they look like together for you.

Here they all are separately if you wish...













No comments:

Post a Comment