Tuesday 11 October 2011

Colouring pencils

You know when I first started this blog during my long summer I was sorting and colour co-ordinating my colour pencils? Well, I'm not sure I ever showed you the finished result. It was so worth doing, never mind what my mother says!


Whether it will actually have been worth me bringing them to uni is another matter, I haven't used them thus far, but no doubt I will, along with the paint samples, knitting, fabric, spray paint, and wallpaper samples (to name but a few) that are lining my creative cupboard. 

The bucket says flowers, but hey it only cost me 10p from a jumble sale, so how far can you go wrong? I reduced my collection by at least 1/3, and now only have good quality colouring pencils. 


Oh and I forget to mention, for you music lovers out there who are missing my desperate attempts to plug my friends' music, this is the part for you. Check out the beautiful voice of Sally Schofield here www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAOAVNk9TQI
and comment if you love it, I do!


I just did this nice picture of the cookie monster, marvel please and my creative genius. Proof enough me thinks of my major lack of motivation to read the books I have to for next week. I also just made bread, burnt it, but hey none the less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment