Monday 3 October 2011

My uni room

Well I'm here, maybe not entirely settled, I've managed to loose a housemate this evening, potentially having to call security. Fun times, I get the impression this with just be a day in the life. But I have managed to create some cool stuff in my room. Ok well, before I show you the photos I have to prepare you for the poor quality, I have not yet managed to buy myself a digital camera, and these photos have been taken with my computer webcam and kinda enhanced, so it's now it probably hard to tell what they look like, never before have captions been so important.



This is sort of a washing line of pictures, done with fishing wire and mini wooden pegs so it kinda looks like the pictures are floating. There all old vintage and retro pictures of family or New York city skyline, well I like them. I'll give you an example closer up,



I also brought my screen clothes hanging thing, from my room at home, all the reps laughed at me when I arrived, especially with the vast number of olden hangers that I brought (thank you aunty Juliet) but I certainly wouldn't have been able to hang all my clothes on the 2 foot of rail the wardrobe provided. Plus the wardrobe has now become my creative cupboard, so I can continue to pointlessly blog about the crafts I attempt.   



1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this Lily!!! My room is a total tip!!
    Also (PLUG) I have a new blog : architectureandi.blogspot.com if you want to check out all my new ventures
    All the best! And a crafternoon shall be happening when everyone's home for christmas! (I'll email)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete